Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I think about people. :)

Well, first of all, this is just the way i see people. There's a girl in my class named Meadow. BTW (please don't go talking about her, she might tell on me.) Anywho, She hates my guts. I used to be Haley's friend but then Meadow came along and BOOM! Haley hates my guts. Seeing a pattern here? Thought so. But then, my friend Alexis started having problems with Meadow. That's because Meadow is now 'friends' with Trinity, Alexis ex-friend. Alexis told her mom and her mom told Mrs. Lamb (Alexis's and Trinity's teacher) so during library last Friday Mrs. Lamb came in and asked to talk to Meadow. Now, i don't know what they talked about but i have a feeling that Mrs. Lamb had Alexis and Trinity talking about what happened with Alexis. After school i met up with Alexis and I comforted her. 'Thanks, I never thought that would happen.' she said. After that she picked me up and i got a piggy-back ride to the library! So, by this report, what do YOU think about Meadow? Comment to tell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment